Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Outfit Post - Getting Warmer....








I'm calling it: Winter is OVER, folks! It's March, 78 degrees and sunny, and you won't hear any complaints from me.

Oh, what do you guys think of the new background for the pictures?  I've decided to step out of my comfort zone and start taking pictures in places other than by my front door.  So, if you happen to see a crazy redhead with a tripod running around town, don't worry.  It's just me.  And I'm not actually crazy.  Well, not certifiably.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: thrifted, $1.50
Cardigan: Kohl's, $11 (clearance)
Purple tank: Wal-Mart, $4
Jeans: Wal-Mart, $12
Shoes: Payless, $8 (old)
Necklace: JC Penney, $4 (clearance)
Funky nailpolish: unintentionally awesome

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful dresses and very nice pictures. Thank you for sharing this great article.

    I create unique copper jewelry from copper in animal, western, wildlife, and Native American designs. We have lots of jewelry designs that will match your outfits.

    Please keep up the good work.

    Best wishes,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete