Monday, January 2, 2012

Outfit Post: Peter Pan

One fun and/or annoying part of having a blog about what I wear is that I generally won't wear just jeans and a t-shirt anymore.  Even if I'm doing something mundane like, say, going to the grocery store, I usually find myself putting together full outfits, complete with accessories, just so I can take a picture of myself.  It completely confuses the hubby, and I get to hear something like this a lot: "Um, honey, we're just going to Chili's, is there a reason you're in a dress and heels?"  It's a good thing I'm okay with always being overdressed!




I think my shadow is about to make it's escape!

Outfit Details:
Shirt: thrifted, ECHO, $1.50
Sweater: Charlotte Russe, $8 (old)
Jeans: Wal-Mart, $12
Oxfords: thrifted, ECHO, $0.50
Earrings: DIY'd by my sister-in-law
Necklace: $1 Jewelry Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment