Monday, January 16, 2012

Outfit Post - The Blues

Some days, it is impossible to get dressed.  Usually, it's because I've put entirely too much thought into what I'm going to wear, and I'm then stymied when the outfit I'd planned on wearing just doesn't work.  I'm then thrown into panic mode, where I'm forced to rely upon a tried and true outfit equation to get out the door on time.  Want to know the secret equation?  (It's really not that cool, but okay... if you insist.) Printed shirt + cardigan + belt + jeans + boots = succeeding in getting fully dressed before I leave my home.  Conclusion: I have entirely too much free time on my hands.





Outfit Details:
Shirt: Wal-Mart, $5 (old)
Sweater: Target, $8 (old)
Belt: Plato's Closet resale, $4
Jeans: Wal-Mart, $12
Boots: thrifted, $4
Earrings: Icing by Claire's, $4 (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment