Friday, January 6, 2012

FTF - PeaceKeeper Cause-metics

You guys, I love makeup.  Makeup is fun.  I like playing with makeup, especially with new colors of lipstick and eyeshadow.  Earlier in the week, I was told about this makeup company that not only donates its profits to fighting human trafficking and slavery in Thailand, but also ensure that their employees, both here and overseas, are paid a fair and liveable wage.  A lot of products are also mostly organic, some are vegan, and none are ever tested on animals.  Their slogan for their cosmetic ingredients is “No nasty anything!”   The company's name is PeaceKeeper Cause-metics, and I'm so excited I found them!  There's so much information about them on their website, and I'd really encourage you to check them out.  For now, I'd like to share with you some of their items that are now on my ever-expanding wishlist:

Paint Me Free

There's a whole cavalcade of lip paints that are offered on the site, including this color described as "rich fuchsia with a hint of playful pink.  The perfect everyday lipstick - with an edge."  There's one more color I absolutely wish I had, named "Paint Me Compassionate," and it's an absolutely beautiful, bold red.

Paint Me Compassionate
The other product that is just so cool to me is their 'Eco-Easy' Vegan Nail Polish Remover, which is made completely from natural ingredients, without any alcohol or acetone.  On top of that, it smells like mint!  What more could you want?


Nail Polish Remover


Thanks for reading!  Have a great weekend, and (no offense to any Kansas State fans out there), GO HOGS!!  Win that Cotton Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment