Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Outfit Post 12/6/11

Okay, guys, confession time: today, I'm just not feelin' it.  By it, I mean the whole getting dressed thing.  And maybe the whole writing and correct grammar thing too.  So, instead of showing photos of what I'm wearing today (photos that will never exist, because a stolen oversized sweater from your husband's closet just doesn't qualify as fashionable in my book), I'll share some photos from a few weeks ago, when the weather was warmer, there wasn't snow on the ground, and I actually had enough motivation to make an effort.

Oh, and before you get too impressed, this outfit might have been pretty much copied from this picture.

You can vaguely see my scar from the "box-cutter incident" here.  Now THAT'S a funny story!  Also, those leaves are really interesting, let me tell ya!
On a side note, does anyone have any tips for photographing toddlers?  Turns out, they never stop moving, so most pictures end up like the following:



Of course, then there's the occasional gem.


(Disclaimer: Just so you know, I really don't want to sound so grumpy.  My life is awesome, my daughter is adorable, the snow is simply gorgeous, and oversized sweaters are probably the most comfortable thing to go on my body EVER!  Happy Tuesday everybody!)


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Gap Outlet, $12
Sweater: free from a friend
Shorts: Wal-Mart, $3, clearance
Belt: don't recall
Tights: Target, $5
Boy's Oxfords: thrifted, $3
Earrings: $1 Jewelry Galore

1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit! No one would accuse you of not feeling it, I promise! Just don't tell next time :)

    ReplyDelete