Friday, December 23, 2011

FTF - Fair Tribe


Okay, so, how awesome is Pinterest?  I will admit, it's a humongous time-sucker, but I love the amount of information and ideas I can find there!  I came across this company the other day while scrolling through pages and pages of pins, and thought I would share it with you guys.

The company is called FairTribe, and they feature both fair trade and sustainable items.  The company was started by three women in the San Francisco area who are all mothers of young children, who wanted to start a "hip, fun company, [with their] shared belief that business can and should be both ethical and successful, and the desire to give consumers the power to make socially and environmentally responsible purchasing choices." according to their website.  They carry all sorts of items, such as men's and women's apparel, baby and kid's clothes, and purses.  What really caught my attention, though, was their jewelry.  It is absolutely beautiful!  It may be a little too close to Christmas for me to expect one in my stocking, but I have three months till my birthday to start dropping hints.  Here's the top three items on my list:

Fair Trade Dove Bangle
Fair Trade Orange Bangle
Fair Trade Glass and Pearl Necklace
There are so many beautiful items on this site, and I would love to own all of them, if I only had that kind of expendable income!  These are some awesome products, and I would definitely suggest checking out the whole site.

No comments:

Post a Comment