Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nada, zilch, nothing.


I don't really have any thoughts mulling around in my head today that need to be shared. There's actually not much of anything going on up there right now.  So, instead, I'll leave you with two facts.

One: my kid is AWESOME!  Case in point:





Two: I am a (fashion) hypocrite.  I have been a member of the "leggings are not pants" camp for as long as I can remember.  I still hold to that credo, despite the photos showing otherwise.  I also didn't like skinny jeans when they first became popular (*gasp!*).  I now practically live in my skinnies.  Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of change, in almost every area of life, but especially when it comes to dressing myself.  I promise I'll work in that.





Outfit Details:
Top: DIY, tutorial here
Tank: Target Maternity, $10
Leggings: Wal-Mart, $7
Belt: Candie's, Plato's Closet resale, $4
Bracelet: gifted, from Columbia

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps are the key to wardrobe change! Just try a few new things here and there and pretty soon it's a piece of cake! Love the print you're rocking here.

    ReplyDelete