Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outfit Post: Thrifted




There's a beautiful little town just north of where I live called Eureka Springs.  There are so many great things about that city, but I won't go into all that detail here.   What I do want to talk about is one of their thrift stores.  It's called ECHO, and it's a thrift store/coffee shop/free health clinic.  What, you say?  Did I read that right?  Yes, my friends, my typist skills didn't fail me.  The proceeds from their thrift store go to helping people who cannot afford insurance get free health care, such as physicals and diabetes care.  Seriously, how cool is that?  That's where I got my sweater, as well as my purple skirt.  So, if you happen to be in Eureka (maybe picking up some candied jalapenos?), and also love thrifting, might I suggest checking out this store?

Outfit Details:
Sweater: thrifted, ECHO, $1.50
Skirt: thrifted, Goodwill, $4
Belt: borrowed from another skirt
Tights: Target, $5
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $8 (old)
Necklace: Wet Seal, $4 (old)

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit! I found your blog via someone's follower list (Yes, I really want to find new blogs!) and liked your style! I am a full time mommy too:-)

    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together

    ReplyDelete