Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Outfit Post 11/9/11

I actually wore this outfit a couple weeks ago, and am only getting around to posting the pictures now.  I guess you could say my motivation level has been pretty low lately (and when I say low, I mean nonexistent).


I'm not sure what to do with my hands...



For those of you that didn't catch that reference on the second photo, or are unfamiliar with the cinematic masterpiece that is "Talladega Nights," here's a link to a video to help you out:



http://youtu.be/Nfv1FhdaBBk

Outfit Details:
Shirt: thrifted, $3
Jeans: Wal-Mart, $12
Boots: NYC Style, $15
Earrings, gifted, Premier Designs Jewelry


2 comments:

  1. I love your ruffles, and your hair makes me miss ponytails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I get so many compliments on those pigtails, and I hate, HATE, them! I'm just really overdue for a haircut... Thanks for helping me like my scruffy 'do a little more!

    ReplyDelete