Monday, November 21, 2011

Outfit Post 11/21/11





I wish I had super witty or insightful things to say about this outfit.  However, I am more than a little sleep deprived at the moment.  I really have this little one to thank for that:


On second thought, I really can't look at that face and actually blame her for anything.  Yes, my little one may insist on waking up at 3am every morning, but that's just an excuse for me to drink more caffeinated beverages.  Now, if you'll excuse me, my coffee pot is calling.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Sears, clearance, $3
Dress: Target, via Plato's Closet resale, $6
Tights: don't recall
Belt: Forever 21, $2
Shoes: Payless Shoesource, $6 (old)
Earrings: $1 Jewelry Galore
Necklace: DIY, $3 for materials

1 comment:

  1. Love the way the hoop-y earrings look with your bold stripes!

    ReplyDelete